'Watercolour in the Vineyard' at Lailey Winery
Saturday, October 1st at 11:00am
Lailey Winery presents an Autumn 'Watercolour in the Vineyard' with Clarice Gomes
What a great way to take in the colours of Fall! And also the perfect experience to explore creativity amidst a gorgeous fall backdrop at Niagara-on-the-Lake.
This is a 2 hour in-person watercolour experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed as you enjoy a glass of Lailey wine.
Clarice will lead you through an interactive relaxing & fun watercolour class that will cater to all levels. No experience required. All watercolour supplies will be provided, along with the lesson. All you need to do is show up with a friend or more and get ready to have a fabulous time painting and tasting our delicious wines.
Charge your phones as there will be plenty of photo opportunities with fall upon us. Leave with your very own watercolour masterpiece that would be the perfect display piece for you upcoming Thanksgiving dinner. This promises to be a fun and possibly buzzing experience which will make great memories.
Please be sure to tag us, sharing your memories and artwork with us on Instagram @helloclariceg and @lailey_winery
- Watercolour class hosted by YouTube watercolour artist, Clarice Gomes (https://www.instagram.com/helloclariceg/)
- A glass of wine
- A personal charcuterie with meats/cheese, crackers, fruit and nuts
- Your own personal “keepsake” bag of watercolour supplies that will help you create your watercolour masterpiece.
Additional things to note:
- This is an outdoor event, so please come dressed as per weather dictates.
- This watercolour experience will be a 2 hour event.
Cancellations & Refunds
- $10 fee for processing all refunds/cancellations.
- Cancellations cannot be made after September 27th.